IndustryArc offers power line communication systems market research report which emphasizes on the recent developments as well as historical evidence. The report states that, as of 2018, the global power line communication systems market size was approximately $6.0 to $6.5 billion, and its value will increase at a CAGR of 12 to 15% over the course of the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. The research report incorporates the rising alignment of smart grids accompanied by an increasing demand for broadband power line communication devices in the indoor networking application, which has led to the power line communication market growth. The report is titled “Power Line Communication (PLC) Systems Market: By Frequency (Narrowband, Broadband); By Application (Smart Grids, Networking, Other); By Component (Receivers, Others); By Voltage (Low, Medium, High); By Modulation (Single, Multi, Others) & By Industry (Automotive, Others) & Geography – Forecast (2019-2025)”.
Electric power distribution is the final stage in the delivery of electric power which carries electricity from the transition system to individual consumers. The transition from electric power transmission to electric power distribution happens in power substation. The power line communication circuits use fiber optic cables as utilities as an alternative to private point to point microwave systems on metallic cables. These cable wires and transmitters are often used in the industrial sector, and so, the application CAGR of power line communication in the industrial sector is estimated to be 8 to 10% through to 2025. The major players in the power line communication market have adopted new changes to expand their foothold in the market.
Browse 85 Market Tables, 179 Figures spread through 149 slides and an in-depth TOC “Power Line Communication (PLC) Systems Market (2019 - 2025)”
Power Line Communication Systems Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major companies that are referred to in this research report are Broadcom Corporation, Maximum Integrated, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instrumental, and Echelon Corporation. The following are the recent updates:
- Broadcom Corporation- In December 2018, HCL Technologies had signed a partnership agreement with Broadcom Inc. Majority of Broadcom’s professional services personnel with expertise in agile, cyber security and DevOps will transit to HCL Tech. Also, in February 2019, Broadcom has innovated the sixth generation of Wi-Fi, BCM4375 chip that powers Samsung Galaxy S10’s wireless connectivity.
- Maxim Integrated- In January 2019, Maxim introduced MAX86150, which is first of a kind biosensor module, comprised of LEDs, photo-detectors and an ECG analog front end to provide highly accurate, FDA-certifiable PPG and ECG performance in a compact, power-saving designs, including mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and smart speakers. This product line is anticipated to cause some disruptions in the power line communication market.
- STMicroelectronics- In February 2019, the company launched their new USB-C Power Delivery ecosystem, which is an update to STM32G0’s firmware. The company has even updated the evaluation board (STM32G081B-EVAL), and STM32CubeMX utility, as well as the commercial availability of a new STM32GO Discovery Kit, and the deployment of their new STM32CubeMonitor-UCPD.
- Texas Instruments- In February 2019, the company introduced two new Ethernet physical layer (PHY) transceivers, expanding connectivity options for designers of both space-constrained applications and time-sensitive networks (TSNs). The DP83869HM is the industry’s only gigabit Ethernet PHY that supports copper and fiber media. Moreover, it offers high-temperature operation up to 125°C, which are always well received in the power line communication systems marketplace.
- Echelon Corporation- In September 2018, Adesto completed its acquisition of Echelon Corporation. The Company also expects the acquisition to be accretive to EBITDA and non-GAAP EPS within the first 12 months.
Power line communication systems are available in every premises or buildings, especially for electric power supply. The PLC systems market has huge potential considering the emerging technologies and also has vital growth opportunities. Major dominance is observed in Europe with a market share of 28-32% globally. The industrial sector has more caliber for growth as compared to other sectors like IT and Telecommunication. Furthermore, the major key players are expanding their peculiarities in the market in recent years with using IoT and machine learning.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Broadband Power Line Communication (PLC) Chipsets Market: By Standard (Homeplug, IEEE 1902); By Application (Smart Grids, Networking, Other); By Component (SoC, MCU, PHY, Others); By Modulation (Single, Multi, Others) & By Industry (Transportation, Industrial, Other) & By Geography - Forecast (2017 - 2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc